We had a very nice Christmas this year. Scott got an electric beard trimmer and I got a little TV for the bedroom. I’d been fighting it for the last 13 years saying it would interfere with my sleep at night, but I also needed a quiet place to shut the door and watch some TV once in a while. We opted not to record Damien opening his Christmas presents this year, but I took pictures.
Here’s the breakdown for gifts:
- From Grandpa and Grandma Hanks: Light-up snowman pillow and Splendor board game
- From Great Grandma and Tom: Activity watch, gold squishy ball kit and gold bath bomb (as of this post he’s used the bath bomb and loved it!)
- From Grandpa Whitehill: Kinex roller coaster set, NERF guns and ammo, Mario Party game
- From Great Grampy and Great Grammy Whitehill: Perler beads, Switch carry case, Switch screen protector, and Monopoly chocolates
- From Mom and Dad: Headphones, graphic novel, gem dig kit, Let’s Go Pikachu game with pokeball and strategy guide
Thank you so much for everyone who sent gifts/money for Christmas this year. Not only were we able to get Damien and ourselves some very nice items, but we also went to Christmas Town (which turns out is not free entry for military like it is during the summer). So thank you!
For Christmas dinner, we made a couple of casseroles and went over to the Millikens’ house who provided an excellent meal. They prepared one of their backyard-raised turkeys with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, two types of pies…EVERYTHING was so good! It was nice to spend time with family and catch up.
I can’t remember the last time we actually had a family photo taken so I figured it was time.
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!